Nima-Sue + The Secret Garden

Monday, April 13, 2015


I have always been a huge sucker for floral prints, and I think it's because florals are SO diverse.  I own so many floral pieces, because they are all unique and have their own look.  So even though I own a lot of floral I didn't own any floral that was quite this lovely and Spring-y!  I've noticed that with most of my floral pieces they'll feature only a few colors focusing on showcasing the same flower, whether it be red roses or sunflowers or a solid color wildflower.  One reason I was drawn to the Nima-Sue dress was the abundance of colors.  I will warn you that if you're not a fan of side zippers then you may want to pick another beautiful different style from Miss Candy Floss. 

I'm currently in San Diego for a work trip, but I've really been enjoying spending time outdoors.  The short time in Georgia where it actually feels like Spring and isn't 90+ degrees is limited so it's been nice.  I'm hoping that Michael and I can get a picnic in before it gets too hot, but my schedule is so busy with work that it may not happen.  I love using this vintage basket purse, because it reminds me of a picnic basket. 

Nima-Sue Dress c/o Miss Candy Floss | Pink Dahlia - Similar 
Taupe Ida's c/o BAIT Footwear | Jennifer Petticoat c/o Malco Modes | Wooden Basket - Vintage 

Are you a fan of florals?  If so, what's your favorite floral piece of clothing?

12 comments:

  1. I love florals!! I have a pair of floral shorts that have quite a few colors on them. That allows me to wear them with a solid top in any number of colors. I love the color tints of your dress, they makes for a lovely Monday post for my overcast morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 60 percent of my wardrobe is florals! I totally agree; they're so diverse, and you can pretty much find a floral print that will go with anything! You look so pretty!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should not have read this, I can hear my bank account weeping right now.
    You look fantastic, these colours are so lovely on you.
    Ps. total floral fan too. My partner is a bit sick of florals but I tell him if he doesn't like floral then don't wear floral hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress on you. Yes, florals are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling darling darling!! I really hope I will meet you one day - you just look like a real life princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exquisitely gorgeous dress!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope at DisneylandApril 14, 2015 at 7:21 PM

    I love florals on other people, but don't find myself attracted to them for my own wardrobe. This dress is darling and I LOVE how you paired it with the picnic basket-ish purse and those nude shoes. I keep hearing more and more about Bait (they just opened a new store not too far from me which was a big deal on Instagram this weekend), and might just have to add a few to my wishlist. Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Florals are seriously my top favorite fabric print; I simply adore the variety and colors you can find. Such as the fabric of your dress ~ it's beautiful! And your purse is super cute as well. I love cute purses, and this one is a stunner. ❤

    xox,

    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  9. This location is so dreamy, and you look so lovely in this floral dress. I never used to like florals very much when I was younger, but I really love them now -- and you're right, they're so diverse! I think there's a type of floral for everyone!


    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Sammi said it best, these photos are dreamy! You are so gorgeous, as is this dress, and these photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wardrobe experienceApril 18, 2015 at 1:56 PM

    the basket is to die for beautiful!

    wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete